Both TubeToolbox and TubeAssist have shut down due to reaching their API limits. Because of this, many users are looking for an alternative solution. I recommend Tube Adder as the best YouTube bot available.
If you run a YouTube channel, then it’s safe to say you probably want more views and subscribers.
Often, an effective YouTube marketing strategy will contain an element of automation.
Automation is a social media buzzword that revolves around minimising your manual actions around your marketing and the management of your profiles – normally by using some kind of software or bot.
And, when it relates to your accounts on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube – automation can often mean taking mundane and repetitive tasks you would normally manually perform (do you enjoy liking videos all day long?) and getting software to do them for you.
If you’ve ever heard of or used Instagress (which was shut down recently) or another Instagram bot to manage your Instagram account, you will understand how these programs work. Tube Adder does for YouTube accounts what an Instagram bot does for Instagram accounts.
The Idea Behind Automating Tasks with a YouTube Bot
If you’re not already using YouTube videos for marketing purposes, you might be putting yourself at a disadvantage, because it’s reasonable to assume that your competitors may well be using YouTube as part of their overall social media marketing strategy.
And, when the goal is to grow your channel fast, automation is often the fastest, and most effective method to achieve your goals. Your competitors are probably already using some form of it.
You could spend hours (or have your VA or other employee) on YouTube liking videos, making video comments, subscribing and unsubscribing, or making channel comments manually, in the hopes of building engagement, or you can automate this stuff using TubeAdder and reap more rewards than with the manual method.
What Does Tube Adder Do?
Just like Tube Assist and Tube Toolbox used to do, Tube Adder automates the aforementioned mundane, repetitive tasks of commenting on YouTube videos or channels, subscribing or unsubscribing to user’s channels, and liking videos.
It’s an important consideration, to note that using this kind of botting software is against the Terms of Service (TOS) across social media platforms including YouTube.
However, the Tube Adder YouTube bot is designed to make your account compliant with YouTube’s settings and spam filters, so there is little to be worried about when it comes to getting restricted or banned unless you unnecessarily abuse the software and go over the recommended settings.
YouTube Tasks Managed by Tube Adder
- Video Likes
- Video Comments
- Channel Comments
- Channel Subscribe/Unsubscribe
*On a side note, TubeAssist & Tube Toolbox, which were similar YouTube bots had to shut down just a few months ago for going over their API limits.
The Tube Adder YouTube bot is a great replacement in place of Tube Toolbox or TubeAssist, without any API issues. Here’s a highlight of some features:
Tube Adder YouTube Bot Features
- Safety Features – The software reduces its speed to make sure your account doesn’t go beyond YouTube’s limits.
- Total Control/Multiple Profiles Management – You get customisable settings and filters to aid in boosting your YouTube video views, subscribers, and comments from your targeted audience that is relevant to your YouTube channel.
- Free Upgrades – Software sometimes requires updates and upgrades to keep up with changing technologies that affect its effectiveness and function. Anytime YouTube makes changes that effect the bot, Tube Adder will adapt and release an update that keeps it stable and safe.
- Automate Everything – Just like Tube Assist, TubeAdder can post video comments, it can subscribe and unsubscribe to channels, adds contacts and shares relevant videos to potential fans.
- Easy to Setup – TubeAdder campaign set up takes just a few minutes.
- No Monthly Subscription Fees – TubeAdder offers users a one-time, lifetime fee for this software application. This is a huge plus in my opinion. No annoying renewal dates!
- 3 Day Free Trial – Since most of you like to try things before you buy them, you get to try TubeAdder for 3 full days before you decide if it’s for you or not.
- Get Noticed and Get More Subscribers and Fans – The ultimate purpose of TubeAdder is that you are able to massively scale up engagement by getting more likes, subscriptions, and video views.
Tube Adder Final Verdict
Tube Adder is undoubtedly the best YouTube bot available right now. It has successfully taken over from Tube Assist in that respect.
Tube Adder harnesses the power of the YouTube API whilst keeping your account within acceptable limits to avoid system spam flags. TubeAdder pretty much pays for itself very quickly, just with the time it saves us.
If you want to get your videos out there and take your marketing strategy up a notch, and without endless, repetitive manual actions, then I recommend giving the Tube Adder YouTube bot a try. There’s a 3 day free trial, so even if, for some reason you decide YouTube bots aren’t for you, then you don’t have to pay anything.
Some social media marketers spend their time whinging and complaining about the use of a YouTube bot – unfortunately, digging heels in and complaining does little.
Neither will pretending they don’t exist. Bots are here because the social media platforms allow them to be, and if you don’t at least consider their use, then you’re putting yourself at a disadvantage before you’ve even started executing your YouTube marketing strategy.
With anything like this, I believe it’s best to try it and to make up your own mind.
This is the only viable TubeAssist alternative that I have found.